Thomas J. Lokensgard, DDS, NMD, ABAAHP
"Where Physiology Meets
Dentistry and Oral Medicine"
What is Biological Dentistry?
- Diagnosing oral infections and oral disease
- Identifying oral inflammatory disease biomarkers
- Understanding heavy metal toxicity and it’s physiological effects
- Knowing how to render damaging and toxic heavy metals inactive by proper removal (IAOMT Protocol)
- Implementing proper detoxification protocols
- Carefully designing detoxification protocols and detox testing
- Choosing the best replacement dental materials (Serum compatibility testing)
- Understanding the oral inflammatory connection to chronic degenerative disease
- Understanding the role of nutrition in oral and systemic chronic degenerative disease
- Explaining the periodontal-oral inflammatory and cardiovascular connection (Oral-DNA testing)
- Knowing the functional orthodontic- TMD connection
- Understanding how to manage acute and chronic inflammation (NFkb)
- Identifying osteoporosis and it’s role in oral and gingival-periodontal health
- Practicing neuromuscular and functional appliance dentistry
- Incorporating sleep medicine and OSA into your practice.
- Incorporating the role of immunity (The NEI-GI oral brain connection)
- Developing and utilizing nutrients that support oral health and bone health
- Understanding PH, saliva, and gut health
- Utilizing nutrients that support systemic health
- Utilizing natural methods to maintain oral and systemic health
- Managing pain naturally as a 1st line defense
- To eliminate oral disease.
- To restore the oral environment to a healthy function and a healthy state.
- To eliminate gingivitis, periodontal disease, oral inflammation and infection.
- To eliminate cavitations, galvanism and heavy metal toxicity, and to return the body to homeostasis (holistic balance).
- To restore proper TMD function and occlusal stability (including neuro-muscular function).
- To eliminate arch instability and deficiency (narrow arch form).
- To increase masticatory and orthognathic functiCall us today at 1-615-481-4555 for more information, or to schedule an appointment.
Call us today at 1-615-481-4555 for more information, or to schedule an appointment.
HOLISTIC DENTISTRY SERVICES
"Walk in as a friend, leave as family"