Thomas J. Lokensgard, DDS, NMD, ABAAHP
"Where Physiology Meets
Dentistry and Oral Medicine"
April 8-9th, 2016
Holistic Dental Associations 39th Annual Symposium
Dr. Thomas Lokensgard will be speaking in Atlanta, Georgia on Thursday and Friday April 8 and 9, with the Holistic Dental Association's 39th Annual Symposium — "The Healing Hands of Holistic Dentistry"
Session 1: "14 Things To Do To Jumpstart Your Health"–With all the fanfare about nutrition today, attend this talk by Dr. Thom to discover where to start!
Session 2: "Men in Dentistry"–From an Anti-Aging point of view, find out from Dr. Thom how to stay healthy in a stressful world.
September 17, 2016
Weston A. Price Chattanooga Conference
Dr Thomas Lokensgard will be speaking on Mercury fillings, Inflammation, Cavities, Ozone Therapies, and more.
Stuart Heights Baptist Church
1505 Cloverdale Drive
Hixson, TN 37343
Speaking Events and Webinars
Dr Lokensgard is available for
Some of his many topics include:
- Oral Inflammation and its Importance
- How Your Dental Health Affects Your Systemic Health
- Alternative vs. Complementary vs. Integrative vs. Traditional Medicine
- What does a "Targeted" Nutraceutical Regimen Look Like?
- What is a Well-Balanced Diet? Does Anyone Really Know?
- Where do I Start with My Health?
- How do I Correctly Read My Lab Reports?
- Weight Control Protocol for life
- The Dark Side of Exercise
- Selenium, A Cancer Inhibitor? Cancer Prevention
- The Metabolic Syndrome or Insulin Resistance
- Carbohydrates, do Calories Really Matter That Much?
- The Glycemic Index and Glycemic Load
- Vitamins, minerals, Anti-oxidants and Co-factors
- What Should I be Taking and How Much?
- Pre-Conception Principles
- Oral Biological Dental Care
- How to Properly Take Supplements
And much more
on having Dr. Lokensgard as
a speaker at your event,
Dr Thomas Lokensgard is honored to be part of the Global Quest with Ty Bollinger and the search for The Truth about Cancer. This topic is so important that it transcends the political, medical, and legalistic proponents who would otherwise block the truth espousing the propoganda in favor of monopoly medicine and the highly lucrative cancer industry.
Dr Lokensgard is featured on Episode 5 of the second series in
Biological Dentistry plays a large part in the prevention of cancer.
For more on The Truth About Cancer
Dr. Thomas Lokensgard will be speaking in Chicago, Illinois
on Thursday March 30 and Saturday April 1, 2017 with the
Holistic Dental Association's 40th Annual Symposium —
Improving Overall Health Through Dentistry