We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
• We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at office number or visit our website at web address. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Sincerely, The Centre for Holistic and Biological Dentistry Team
“Where Physiology Meets Dentistry and Oral Medicine”
About Centre for Holistic and Biological Dentistry
At Centre for Holistic and Biological Dentistry, we believe the mouth is the window to your body and health. Our services reflect that belief as we strive to provide a mercury-free and mercury-safe office for our patients. We use cutting-edge technology and procedures to offer the best services possible.
Holistic Dental Care in Brentwood, Tennessee
Holistic Dentistry Services
Our focus on periodontal disease and silent inflammation helps us protect our patients through our services.
Holistic Cosmetic Dentistry
Our team helps you achieve your best smile possible to help you feel confident and healthy.
Holistic Restorative Dentistry
We strive to restore your smile to its former glory without using harmful mercury materials.
Our Holistic Approach
Our holistic approach to dentistry allows us to keep our patients safe and healthy during procedures. By being mercury safe and free, we protect the body while we care for the mouth.
Dr. Lokensgard’s Memberships
Click on the icons below to learn more about biological dentistry or to find a physician in your area!
Begin Enjoying the Smile of Your Dreams Today
Call Centre for Holistic and Biological Dentistry at